Global Cassava Industry Report: Analysis and Forecast 2022-2027
Regional Category Spend, Primary Demand, Price Analysis and Indicators, and Best Buying Practices of the Cassava Industry Report
The global Cassava industry achieved a volume of 316.77 MMT in 2021. In the projection period of 2022-2027, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3 percent, attaining a volume of around 378.24 MMT by 2027.
The Cassava industry report broadly studies the industry, together with important segments, movements, drivers, constraints, the competitive landscape, and other critical market features. Cassava is high in iron, folate, manganese, carbs, and calcium, and it is a low-cost raw material with a high starch content about its nutritional value.
Its international procurement market is being driven by its rising application in end-use industries. Furthermore, its starch has a neutral taste, high purity, and outstanding thickening properties. The Asia Pacific is the biggest category spender by region which is impelling the demand for the Cassava industry.
Cassava: Industry Definition and Segmentation
Cassava is a tropical plant whose roots, leaves, and stems are used to make a range of cuisines. Most of it is consumed uncooked, with the remainder processed into starch, flour, pellets, chips, and other products. Toxins are removed from the product during processing, enhancing its toughness, decreasing its weight, and boosting its total value.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/cassava-industry-report/request-sample
The Cassava industry report comprises segments by:
- Product Type: Starch, Chips, Flour, and ethanol
- Geography: North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa
- End-user Sector: Food, Feed, and Industrial
Snapshot of the Report
The regional market for the Cassava industry can be divided into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Read Full Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/cassava-industry-report
- Because of its high carbohydrate content, cassava starch is a common ingredient in a variety of culinary dishes. The global food sector is currently expanding because of urbanisation, increased working population, and rising household incomes, particularly in emerging economies such as India and China.
- This has raised the demand for ready-to-eat food products, boosting the growth of the cassava starch sector. Previously, starch was largely employed in food applications; but, due to its ubiquitous availability, it is now used in medications, adhesives, and papers.
- Because of its flexibility, resistance to abrasion, and capacity to form a bond with the fibre, the market is being spurred ahead by expansion in these end-use sectors. It is utilised for sizing, finishing, and printing in the textile industry.
Category Insight by Region
- Nigeria is the world’s top producer of cassava, accounting for roughly one-fifth of global output, followed by Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Ghana, and Congo, among others. Furthermore, the Asia Pacific area, particularly China, Japan, and Indonesia, has the greatest market, importing massive quantities of end-use products like flour, starch, chips, and pellets.
- China is also the world’s top buyer of such commodities, with Asia being the world’s greatest importer and exporter. Thailand, Vietnam, the United States, Costa Rica, China, the Netherlands, Spain, Egypt, Honduras, and Indonesia are the world’s leading cassava exporters.
Best Procurement Practices
The Procurement Resource’s global Cassava industry report gives an extensive analysis of the best buying practices followed by Cassava supplying and consuming regions around the world, including engagement models, buyer, and supplier negotiation levers, and contract terms among others.
Category Management Analyses
The prominent companies in the market Cassava are TCS Tapioca, Eiamehang Tapioca, Sunrise International, PT Buda Starch & Sweetener, SPAC Tapioca, Cargill, and Tate & Lyle.
The industry report contains mergers and acquisitions, plant shutdowns, investments/divestments, capacity additions, and other latest developments in the market.
Also Check Other Industry Reports
- Cassava Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-cassava-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Sugar Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-sugar-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Coffee Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-coffee-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Milk Chocolate Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-milk-chocolate-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
- Stevia Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-stevia-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-16
We Provide Lots of Industries Reports With Full Analysis, For That You Should Visit Our Procurement Resource Website, Apart From This, We Also Provide the Latest Price Trends of Various Products Including DAP Price, Sunflower Seed Price and Chloroform Price.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertake extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost-models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
We work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. We also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with the updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate, so that they can form strategies which ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA