- The social security insurance number is an 8-digit number and it is recorded in the insurance book and payslip of social security retirees.
- With this number, you will easily access your insurance file information.
- This number cannot be used for another person and, like the national card, it is unique for each insured person.
What is a social security number code?
As you know, the social security organization is a service-oriented organization and it was created to provide many services to retired and working people as well as provide treatment for diseases.
Read the complete guide to social security insurance in this article: What is social security insurance? Types of covers and services. How to Apply for a National Insurance Number? Complete Guide Regarding NI
When you become a Social Security family member, you are assigned a unique ID. This ID is an eight-digit number, which you can see in the medical records under your photo. Having a social security number is very important because your identity can be identified with it. Just like the national card that shows your identity in a society of n million people. Having a social security number also makes you known in a crowded community.
Important points about social security numbers
- Other people cannot use your number
- You also won’t be able to have multiple insurance numbers because your information will be scattered and you will have a hard time collecting records when you retire.
- All personal insurance matters are done with your insurance number.
- This number cannot be changed and is assigned to each of you only once.
- If you are given a temporary insurance number at your workplace, be sure to follow up to make it permanent.
- On social security insurance records viewing sites, a person’s insurance records can be viewed by adding two zeros to the first of the insurance number.
- This eight-digit number belongs to people who are still working and have not retired.
- For pensioners, this number is ten digits.
Social security insurance number inquiry
To inquire about the social security insurance number, you can register in this insurance system and easily see the details of your case in the next steps.
There are several ways to inquire about the insurance status and its number, which we will describe:
Inquiry of social security insurance records with national code
All insured persons of free, optional, and special jobs can receive the social security premium payment ID in absentia. To view the insurance history with the national code, you need to have an internet password. The work steps are as follows: How to Apply for a National Insurance Number?
- The site of social security insurance records with national code is services. tamin’.ir.
- Enter the national code and internet password so that the main page is displayed for you. (If the password expires, you must change your password.)
- From the insured’s operation menu, click on the “Request payment slip” option.
- Then write the payment period. (The period of the desired month to pay the insurance premium, which will be from one month to the end of March of this year.)
- After specifying the payment period, select the “Receive Payment Slip” option from the operation menu of specific insured persons to receive the slip.
- The processing operation will take a few minutes. After the request status is changed to issuance, the ID and amount will be shown, which you can pay in person at the bank teller, Refah and Mellat Bank website, and mobile and landline.
- You can see the reason if the message “No issue” is displayed.
If you are also a social security insured, you have definitely filed a case with this organization and you intend to make the most of its services. To benefit from social security insurance services after the initial steps, you will receive a unique code number. The social security insurance number provided to you is an eight-digit number and you will be recognized by this number in the social security organization. You can inquire about the social security number in several ways, and in this article, we mention the best and easiest of these methods. Reading this article is free! So don’t hesitate to read it. web dessign