|Product Name||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Industrial Uses||Plastic containers, Plastic bottles, Plastic films, Bags|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Request for Real Time Polyethylene Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polyethylene-pe-price-trends/pricerequest
Polyethylene (PE), a synthetic thermoplastic resin manufactured from ethylene, is one of the most well-known forms of plastic. Plastic bags, films, geomembranes, bottles, and other containers are produced and packaged primarily using polyethylene. Numerous similar ethylene polymers with various values for n make up
polyethylene. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene refer to its liunear versions, while low-density polyethylene (LDPE) refers to its branching forms (UHMWPE). (CH) is the chemical formula for polyethylene. The process of polymerization turns ethylene into polyethylene.
India, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United States are the main exporters of polyethylene.
Key Details About the Polyethylene Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the polyethylene price, thiram price and polyether polyol price etc. in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline. `
The polyethylene pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Polyethylene Price Trend:
The production of plastic films, bags, bottles, geomembranes, and containers is just a few of the industrial applications of polyvinyl chloride that have an impact on its price trend. In addition, it is used in packaging and cars.
Key Market Players:
• Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• The Dow Chemical Company
• China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
• PetroChina Company Limited
• Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
• Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
News and Events:
• April 2022: ExxonMobil introduced its Exceed S performance PE resins. These resins are simple to produce and have remarkablecapabilities for stiffness and toughness. The new PE platform helped the company open up potential market opportunities by simplifying film designs and formulations while improving conversion efficiency, film performance, and package durability in contrast to current market benchmarks.
- Polyethylene (PE) Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polyethylene-pe-price-trends
- Polyethylene Furanoate Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polyethylene-furanoate-price-trends
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/polyethylene-terephthalate-pet-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA